Monday, August 13, 2007

Nok & Tim

Frequently I can sense the anticipation in a couple of the big day to come, even in this case when the wedding is 1.5 years in the future. That's how far in advance Nok & Tim had booked me to be their wedding photographer. This time the tables were turned a bit and I was the one getting really excited about the shoot. I love shooting every of my wedding projects and am honored by my all clients for allowing into there life for a brief but intimate moment and that they recognize the artistry & sensitivity I bring to their pictures. For Nok & Tim's wedding my nerves were a tad more jumpy than normal. Like most Brides, Nok throughly researched & planned every detail of their day. She even tracked down a DJ she loved so much from a wedding she went to 4 years earlier. When she choose me over a top competitor and was posting every move she made on the theknott.com to her knottie friends, I guess you could say I was psyched!

The day came and the weather was perfect. Sunny & dry, warm in the sun but not hot. Nothing worse than a sweaty bridal party. The pictures tell everything.




No comments: